Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Travelling across the country

Jan 23, 2012

All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy. I decided to take a break and have some fun. I attended a friend, Suravi's wedding in Dhaka. I met so many of my friends of my childhood.

Then, I felt it was time to change gear. I headed for the North Bengal. First stop, Sirajganj.
The scenary changed as soon as I left Dhaka. The countryside is soo green!

Sirajganj is on the river Jamuna. I crossed the river via Jamuna bridge by train. Jamuna is so wide that one cannot see the bank from the other side.


On the bank of Jamuna

I spent couple of days in Sirajganj, visited the very old grandmother and headed for Rajshahi. I have a special attachment with Rajshahi. It is the city where I was born. It is the city where I spent the first few years of my life.

Rajshahi photos...coming next

1 comment: