Thursday, January 12, 2012

On My way to Dhaka

Jan 11, 2012
 
Started from SFO by Cathay pacific to Dhaka. It will take me about 37 hours to reach my destination with all the layovers and connecting flights. The first leg of the trip went well. Both suitcases were under 50 lbs. I was adamant about putting all of the 1947 project material + equipment in my carry on. Hence, carry on became 24 lbs. Fortunately, the lady at the Cathay pacific counter was kind and marked it as 8 kgs (!!!) with a smile :)
 
It was a full flight. Almost every seat was taken. Except for 45B. So, the girl sitting at 45C and I had room to put our feet up and snooze.
Hong Kong airport has free Wifi. I took a shower and trying to nap at the sleeping cubicle. Yeah, it is pretty much the size of a cube but with a bed.
 
Next flight to Dhaka in 8 hours.
Time to catch on my sleep............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
 
PS. Never thought leaving the little ones would be this hard. They are always in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment